Baby Levi as a Cute Little Monster for Halloween!
Baby Dylan, look at those Beautiful Big Eyes!
Madelynn and Gideon, they are just soo Cute!!!
I am so lucky to get to be their aunt! I am definitely going to miss all of them when I leave and I am going to miss Derek and Kimberly and their family because they are going to be moving down to Florida so my brother can go to medical school. I am so proud of him but that is such a long ways away. Well that's all for today and hopefully I will have some really exciting news to post in a week from today!!
A little quote for today:
"I invite everyone of you, wherever you may be as members of this church, to stand on your feet and move with a song in your heart. Move forward, living the gospel, loving the Lord and building the kingdom. Together we shall stay the course and keep the faith, the Almighty being our strength." -Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Now that you, Callie, and Becky have all gotten into this whole blogging thing maybe I'll need to start doing mine again! It's just so hard! I like the new look though :)
ReplyDeleteLove it Alayna!! Wow.. I feel so accomplished, guilting you all into the blogging world again :) haha.. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Alayna!
ReplyDelete