Monday, September 20, 2010

And this is how it begins.......

So I have decided to start a blog to share my wonderfully exciting life as a starving college student. I am already into the fourth week of my sophomore year up at Utah State University and I love it up here in Logan. College is as tough as always but I really enjoy being back in classes. I have some classes that I really like and then there are the classes, like math, that you just have to get through. I am really glad that I have friends in that class to help me with studying. I just had my first test in Horticulture class and I think I did really well, now I just have to wait to get the scores back.
I think that the best thing about my college experience is my roommates. I love them so much! This year I am living with Callie and Becky from last year and we have a new roommate named Audrey and she is really awesome! They are the best roommates that anyone could ever ask for. Audrey has a boyfriend named Brett and he is so cool and so we don’t mind when he comes over because he is just one of the roomies. J I miss not living with Meghan, Tammy and Sophia but I still see them around. Sophia and I have a class together and so I honestly think her and I talk more this year than we ever did last year. They are all so amazing and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
A major plus of college is, of course, the Great Athletics, like football. My roommates and I have already been to the first two football games of the season and they have been awesome except for the game on saturday where we lost 41 to 24. It was really hard to watch so we left with five minutes left in the game and went home to watch a movie and make cookies. We all love cookies, brownies or anything with chocolate, so we like to keep some on hand but that always isn’t possible when we are all cramped for money.
Another plus is the social life, my new ward is awesome. Everyone is so nice and they always want to get to know new people. I will admit that I am reluctant to go to FHE but I just need to go and I am sure that I will have a great time. I am also a member of IWA’s Rebekah chapter and I am loving it. It is like young womens where you meet every week and have activities. We had dinner over at our leader’s house last Tuesday and we are going to be having a pajama party and making journals tomorrow. All of the girls in our chapter are really amazing and I can’t wait to get to know all of them.
I am really excited to keep up on this blog and share my life with all of my friends and family. I hope this new year in school will bring fun experiences and great memories that I will be able to share with all of you. Hope you all are doing well! Love Ya!!!
Picture of Becky, Callie and I at the game on Saturday

Pic of Tammy, Danny, Callie, Shay, Me and Meghan before the first Football Game


Pic of the Rebekah Chapter of IWA
All of my roomies from last year, Tammy, Meghan, Callie, Me, Sophia and Becky

1 comment:

  1. YOU MADE A BLOG!! :) I'm so happy for you! Now we can blog stalk each other when we're bored with nothing to do. I totally forgot about IWA... I really need to join that. Have Becky text me (or you can if you have texts left) when the next activity is and I'll try to make it. If I'm not swamped with homework... Well I'm looking forward to stalking you! ;)
    Love, Meghan

    ReplyDelete