Sometimes it seems like there is Little going for you and a lot going Against you. There are days when you feel Overwhelmed with Life but then you see all of the Small Blessings you recieve on a daily basis.
Some Blessings come in Floods while there are those days where it honestly looks like you haven't recieved any. But they are there and you just have to Look Hard enough.
So with bad times, there will always be Happy Endings and plenty of Happy Beginnings. And when you have those bad times, take time out of your Life to do something you enjoy. Read a Good Book, Talk to your Best Friend, Listen to Music or like me, Watch your Favorite Movie.
So that is what I am doing with my Blog, sharing my Love for Movies and my Life with all of You!!!!
NOW make some popcorn and go watch a MOVIE!!!
QUOTE of the DAY:
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn

No comments:
Post a Comment