Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 Review....... A Month Later:)


I love the Harry Potter books and I also really like the movies as well so I naturally was very excited for the first part of the seventh movie to come out. I went to the midnight showing of it in Logan with my roommates this year and some other friends. Callie, Meghan and I waited in line for seven hours. We were all way excited!! There were a ton of people waiting and it was fun to see all of the people that dressed up. There were some girls dressed up as Hogwarts and some pretty cool looking Hagrids. We filed into the theater at about 11 and that had to have been the longest hour of my life.
The movie started out well but it quickly went down hill for me. In a nutshell, they rushed through the important parts and really dragged out the boring tent scenes. Plus having it cut off in the middle was also frustrating. I knew it was coming but it makes the movie feel incomplete. I hope that they can redeem themselves in the second part. All in all it was an okay movie but the seventh book was my favorite and I felt the movie was a letdown.
Now......... you go and pop yourself some popcorn and watch a good movie!!!!

Me, Cheylie, Hagrid!!!, Meghan, Callie and Becky waiting to see Harry Potter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment