Thursday, April 26, 2012

Week #4

Thursday, April 26, 2012 5:16 PM
Hola Everyone!!!!
 
This week has been utterly Amazing!!! But first I want to tell you mom that my p-day has changed permanently to thursdays. They just have some many people here right now so they had to change the schedules around a bit. So I now have Temple at 6:50 in the morning! This morning we did Sealing. They were amazing and our Sealer served a mission in Argentina and he has been a mission president in Chile. It was a really great experience!
I feel horrible Dad! i forgot to tell you Happy Birthday!! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it was fun!
So Derek thank you for your e-mail, it was great to hear from you and I am excited that you closed on the house! Now onto the yard sale and then Florida! I am sure you are all way excited to get going. Oh and Derek you can be jealous again because on Tuesday guess who came and spoke to us at our Devotional.... Elder Nelson and his wife! It was Awesome and Sister Nelson is a rock, she was amazing! Elder Nelson did a really incredible job and I have never written so much in my life. It was all about the doctrine of Christ and I learned a ton! On Sunday we had Sister Dibb come at talk to us during Relief Society and she gave us some advice from President Monson. It was a really amazing sunday. Sister Nelson gave a talk in Sacrament meeting and she did a really good job. The temple walk was awesome a usual.
So this week has been kind of hard because will will be losing two elders from our district because they are leaving tomorrow morning for the mtc in the Dominican Republic. We have become quite a close district and it is hard to see them leave. After the devotional on tuesday we have a devotional review where we talk about what we learned and get to share our testimonies and lets just say that we were all bawling by the end of it. It feels like a part of our family is leaving. But I am super excited for both of them. They are so amazing!
Classes are going good but i am still frustrated that I'm not picking up the language like I think I should. I know it will come with time and I really need to to put all of my faith in Christ and know that the only way i can learn spanish is through him.
I hope that Youth conference is fun for you mom! I am sure that it will be.
So the food here at the MTC is not that good. Its edible but that is about it. You have to stay away from the mexican food though because you will have problems for a long time after if you do that. I haven't tried the orange juice but some other people have and they haven't had a problem with it. So that was a false rumor. All in all things are great here but I am getting antsy! I know I still have six weeks lefte but man I want to get out and start teaching! I know that this is where i am supposed to be and I am here this long so I can learn the language but it is a long time. I hope it picks up soon.
I hope I have covered everything but if I haven't sorry. I love hearing from all of you and i hope this next week is amazing! I love you all soo much!!!! Thank you for all of your love and support!
Lots of Love,
Hermana Alayna Flack!

No comments:

Post a Comment