Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello Everyone!
 
This has been a great week! I feel like I have grown so much! It is amazing how much you can learn in just one day here at the MTC. I hope everyone is doing well and that you are all taking time to have fun outside in this beautiful weather. I am soaking it up while I can.
So I am going to start off by telling you the latest on the Visa situation. So we have some Elders in our Zone that are leaving in 5 days. They have all been called to Argentina but their Visas didn't come so they have been temporarally reassigned to California, Oregon and Colorado. They will probably be there for two transfers or until their Visas come. So I hope mine comes through but I am excited that I could possibly get to serve in Two places! I know that it will work out the way that it is supposed to. It feels so strange! The oldest district in our zone leaves next week and then the other district leaves the week after which will make our district the oldest. That is crazy! In a little over 3 weeks I will know if I have my visa or where I will be going instead! It feels so far away and yet not far at all. I am so not ready to get out there. In English maybe but definitely not Spanish.
So sunday was a great fast sunday, we had a large meeting in the morning with everyone in the MTC. It was a two hour meeting and by the end of it my back was killing me. They don't know the meaning of a soft chair here. It was a great meeting where we heard from the MTC presidency and their wives.  They focused on Developing faith in Christ. It was great! The Sunday night fireside was great as well. It was Mark J. Lusvardi and he talked about Alma 17. Great chapter in the Book of Mormon!!! The sunday night movie that we went to was the restoration and the story of kirtland. The later was very cheesey. But it was pretty good anyway.
On Monday we got to watch 'The Miracle of a Mission' by Elder Holland. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! That is all I can say. If you can find it I would recommend watching it!
Then on tuesday we got our 4th apostle! Elder D. Todd Christofferson! He did an amazing job! He talked about the Doctrine of Christ. 2 Nephi 31, 3 Nephi 11 and 3 Nephi 27. It was amazing!
I am so sorry that this e-mail is so short but I only have a half hour to type this and I have been distracted the whole time. I am so sorry. I hope I will write more next week. I hope you are all doing amazing! I love you all! Thank you for your love and support!
Love,
Hna. Alayna Flack
 
May 10, 2012
Posted by Judy Flack

No comments:

Post a Comment