Hello My Amazing Family!!!!!
He did it. The man who has fear of water and people got baptized!
He did amazing. He was calm for the whole time and he even stayed to
have treats afterwards. It was quite a quick baptism but it was great
and he felt really good afterwards.So now both Maria de los Angeles and
her brother are members and their nephew comes to church with them every
week and he wants to get baptized too but we have to get permission
from his mom. His moms name is Carolina and she came to the baptism and
loved it and even said afterward that her son will get baptized and then
she will. So we will have to see what happens.
This week has been very interesting. It started out slow but by the
end of the week things really pciked up. We were able to get Maria
Caminos´ new wheelchair to her on Saturday
and so she was able to come to church yesterday!!!!!! She loved it and
she really wants to get baptized. So if everything works out, she will
be getting baptized on the 6th of October. Also we had another great lesson with Monica and Yamina. They are awesome and they just love learning.
The conference for all of the Hermanas is on wednesday so that will
be great. We have to leave tomorrow afternoon to get to the mission
home tomorrow night. It is a three hour bus ride. I have been on more
buses here than I have in my whole life. So I will get to see Hermana
Morgan on wednesday!!
So today we had a special p-day and we went to this park by the
river with our whole zone and had an asado. It was a lot of fun but it
takes a lot of time and so that is why I am writting so late. We hiked
down some cliffs to the river and back up again a couple of times and so
I am so tired! It was really pretty though. I will have to send some
pictures.
I am excited to here about Alexa! I hope I get her invite. I can´t
believe she is getting married! I hope everything goes great!
I am sorry to hear about Natasha, I hope that she recovers fast and that there was too much damage done.
I will definitely be praying for Derek and I hope everything goes
well with his test and that they continue to enjoy florida. It would be
quite something to see monkeys just hanging around.
I am glad that everything is going great at home. I hope that all
continues to go good and that everything stays busy. I am sorry that
this is such a short e-amil but our p-day ends in about 15 minutes.
So I love you all so much and I hope that this next week is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of Love,
Alayna
No comments:
Post a Comment