Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Hola Familia!

How are all of you doing? I was super happy to get your e-mails, it is the highlight of my mondays! I am glad that you got back safely from California Mom, nd I am glad that you could get somethings worked out. I am sure that it has been very draining for you. I am glad that you got to experience a but of spring in California and I hope that Utah will be nice with the summer weather this year. Our weather is super interesting. We have days with a lot of heatm days with clouds and some heat but a bunch of humidity and a night of rainshowers that cools the mornings off a bit. It is a bit to tempromental for me.
I am sure excited that you and Dad are going to be taking sometime to go to Florida to visit Derek and Kimberly, I hope that it can be really relaxing! Oh and I hope that when I get back that I can make it down to florida and maybe we can make our way over to Harry Potter world!
So this past week was crazy! We had our Zone Conference in Paraná! I about died! I didn´t realize how much I missed Paraná until we pulled up in the colectivo. It was great to listen to President Giuliani and the Assistants and also to talk with Hermana Acho. She is working super hard in Paraná and this are slowly starting to pick up. So that is how we spent our Wednesday, we had to leave at 5 in the morning to get to Paraná and the conference went all day and then we had to wait in the terminal for 2 hours for our colectivo, so I got to talk to Hermana Morgan and Elder Perkins and Elder Winger, they are all from my district in the MTC and now we are all in Entre Rios and Hermana Morgan and Elder Perkins are in my Zone. It was great to catch up with them.
Then on thursday night we had to take another colectivo to La Paz to sleep in the pench of the Hermanas(Hna Morgan y Hna Carlson) so that we could leave at 4 in the morning to head to Feliciano for our pday. So that was interesting, it was the first time that I had to sleep on the floor on my mission. Yeah I still don´t like it. So anywho, we got to feliciano in the morning and we had breakfast and we played games all morning. Then for lunch we had an asado and we had our Zone Meeting and we talked about putting on the Armor of God and the Atonement. It was really great, we got to watch the video of Bruce R. McConkie giving his testimony of Jesus Christ. It was really good!
So after that we headed to the festival. There were a ton of street venders and a lot of cool things to look at. There was also a lot of people doing asado and cheese filled bread that is called chipa. It was fun but we didn´t have a lot of time to look around because we had to catch the colectivo at 9 to head back to La paz and sleep in the pench with the Hermanas again. But I had a lot of fun. Everyone asked us where we were from and we had to be really sly about it because we didn´t want them to jack the prices up on us because of where we are from, but the people were realy friendly and it was fun to experience my first festival in Argentina!
So this week has been really rushed and so we didn´t have a lot of time to work and so we are going to be doing a lot of catching up with some people and a lot of contacting! So I hope that the weather can finally make up its mind and that we can have cool weather.
Well I hope that all of you can have a fantastic week! Oh and we didn´t do divisions this week either and so I have no idea when we will be doing them. Alright, well I am so excitedto hear from you all next week and I love you all so very much! Be safe and thank you all for all that you do and for you examples to me! I love my life, I love all of you and most of all I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!!!

Lots of Love,
Alayna

No comments:

Post a Comment