I thought that Fall means cool weather!
Hola Familia!!!!!
How are things going? Thanks for the e-mail Mom! I am glad
that the weather is warming up for you. We have leaves that are falling but it
is HOT! It is really weird. It is hot during the day and in the night it gets
quite cold. I am not surprised that I have been fighting a little cold for the
past week and a half.
So I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good. I am glad
that Kenai is doing better and that he didn{t have to suffer the cone of shame.
Also I can{t believe that Erianne will be coming home in July! That is super
quick!
I can{t believe that it is almost the end of april. I really
would like to know where this year is going. Soon you will have your summer
break Mom!
So this week has been quite interesting.Hermana Flores does things quite differently but I am learning
from her. We contacted 66 péople this week and that hasn{t happen in Santa
Elena for a long time.
Oh! We had quite the miracle this Sunday. I had to give a
talk on the commandments, well that wasn{t the miracle but the miracle was that
there were 94 people in church! That hasn{t happened in a really long time.
President Juarez was just giddy! It was all thanks to the activity that we did
friday night. We had a lot of people at the activity and Presidente was able to
talk with a lot of less actives. So that was really great! Now we just need to
keep working with them to help them become active.
Also we visited with a member who name is Maria and she told
us all about her conversion story and how the missionaries helped her quit
drinking and smoking a how the gospel has turned her life around. She has such
amazing faith! It was so great to hear her testimony and to feel of the love
that our Savior has for her.
I am sorry that I don{t have much more to write this week
went by super fast and I can{t remember what really happened. We tried to find
some great people that we contacted but we only found one! That is one of the
things that we have to overcome in this area. We can find really great people
but we can{t seem to find them again. But I know that when we keep persisting
and if it is the right time, we will find the people who are ready.
But thank so much Mom for all you do for me! Seriously!
Thanks so Much! Well I need to go but I hope that you all have a fantastic
weeek and that everything can work out with your meetings and all that everyone
needs to do in the week. I pray for you all every night! I love you all so
Much!
Lots of Love,
Alayna
No comments:
Post a Comment