Hey Family!!!!!!!!
Right off the bat I will tell you that this is going to be the
shortest e-mail ever. I will get to talk to you all so I can say
everthing then. I can't believe that I am leaving Texas. I swear I just
got here yesterday. I will miss Texas but I am super excited to be going
to Argentina Finally!! Mom, I don't know if I will be able to call you
between 2 and 4 but I know that we will be flying to some where else in
the US first so I might be able to call you when we have our layover.
Which might be around 5-7 maybe. I am sorry I can't be more definite. I
don't know anything still. I guess I will find out when I go to the
mission office at two.
I am excited that the trip is going great and I am excited to be
able to talk to you. Have a blast in Nauvoo!!!!!!! I love you all
soooooo much! Talk to you soon!!!
Lots of Love,
Alayna
p.s. yes Mom, when you write me in Argentina, don't put Hermana.
No comments:
Post a Comment