Monday, February 4, 2013

Me Voy!!! A Santa Lena!!! December 31, 2012


Hola Familia!!!!!

I will be leaving Paraná this Wednesday! I am both way excited to be going to a new area but I am super sad to leave Paraná. It will always be my first area!(In Argentina:)) Also I am super sorry, they changed our p-day this week back to monday, so I get to write all of you today, which is kind of depressing because I don´t have anything from any of you. But that is okay! 
So I hope that Everything is Great and that you all had a great Christmas! It was really great to talk to you all of you. It was really fun. I hope that it was okay for all of you. I also hope that all of you will have a great New Year´s Eve! I can´t believe that this year is over! A ton has happened in this! A lots of things that I never expected to happen but I have learned so much in this year. I have come so much closer to my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in this past year than ever in my whole life. I have been blessed so much and I have gotten to have the chance to be a witness to miracles and to the workings of the Spirit. I have Loved this past year!
And I am super excited to start a new year, I have so may things I want to do better and I have a lot of things I want to do. I am excited to continue my mission and to continue to grow everday and to help others come unto Christ.
I wish I had more to tell you but in reality, this week we didn´t every a lot of success. We didn´t work for two days because of Christmas and I think all of our meetings with investigators fell through. It was rather tough but we got a lot of contacting in.:)
So I don´t know. I feel bad leaving Hermana Acho in this area when we don´t really have anyone progressing but I know that she is going to do great things in this area. She just needs to find a way to get the members to help.
So my new comp is a yankee! Her name is Hermana Miller and she will end her mission in two tranfers and so I maybe her final comp. She knew spanish before the mission and she is Awesome! She is a really great missionary and I am super excited to get to work with her. The area is Santa Lena it is north of Paraná and it is a little city. I hear that we have the worst pench in all of the mission so that will be fun! I will have a bucket shower again!:) I am really excited to go to a new area. Hermana Acho tells me that the people in Santa Lena a really humble and so they have a lot of success. That will definitely be a change for me. I am used to texas and paraná and both of those areas are really hard. So it will be a welcome change.
I am sorry that this is such a short e-mail but I know that I will have more to write next week.
I love you all so very much and I am so blessed to be apart of our family! I hope that you all have a Fantastic week and that you everything goes well! Enjoy this new year!!!!!! I love you all soooooo much!

Lots of Love,
Alayna

No comments:

Post a Comment