HOla Familia!!!
Our Fridge is fixed!!!! But I think we have a curse or
something because now our fan doesnt work. I really hope that we we can
get that figured out soon. So that is super sweet of Sister Andrus, I would go
for the black and white one. I cant believe that they leave in february.
that is really soon. I am also excited that Kimberly and the kids will be going
back to florida
soon, Poor Derek, he must be so lonely.............. :)Haha.
Thank you for the package Mom, I am sure that everything
will be okay. Oh and please tell Sister Warner and the young women that I
really appreciated the package that they sent. It was really fun!
Also....... Can I just say one thing about the new program
that they have for the youth.... It is Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I
have been looking on lds.org and
finding some stuff out about it and it is fantastic! I really wish that they
would have had this program when I was in YW. It does take a lot more work but
on my it will help the youth really understand their role and the importance of
sharing the gospel and really help them become coverted to the gospel. Let me
just say this, with the age differences for missionaries, they have to be a
whole lot more prepared spiritually before they even enter the MTC and with
this program they are going to learn everything about what is means to be a
missionary. It is really just Preach my Gospel! and they suggest role playing
and ways to learn and study personally. It is everything we do on the mission.
Hermana Miller put is this way, "We are literally creating an army of
missionaries to help in the last days in the gathering of Isreal" I am so
excited to see the changes that have happened recently in the church and the
emphasis that they are putting on missionary work and Conversion. I am so
blessed and so grateful to be able to witness and be apart of this changes and
to see the progression of the church. We live in such an amazing time where we
have the technology and the resources to share the gopsel with everyone. I
really am now starting to see the hand of God in everything! All of the
inventions, advancements in science and technology, our freedoms and they
people that have lived and are living to help use accomplish this work. Being
here in Argentina
has really opened my eyes up to a lot of things in the world, all of the
horrible things that are happening and the way that people have learned to coup
with things and to see what is accepted and not accepted. My testimony has been
greatly strengthened through these experiences and I have really learn how to
rely on the Lord and to do all that I can, study, pray, to be worthy to have
the companionship of the Holy Ghost. I wish that I could just go around the
whole world and be a missionary for my whole life. There is nothing so
rewarding or so tiring than this work. I am SO extremely grateful for this
experience and I thank my Father in Heaven everyday for the miracles, the small
testimony builders, the members, the people we meet on the street and for the
chance I have to be an instrument in the hands of the Lord at this time.
Wow, alright, well I hope that you all have an amazing week!
That Kenai will have a breal through and stop eating birdseed and that The
49ners can pull through.:)
I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all of your
support and for all of you testimonies! Have a Fanastic Week!!!
Lots of Love,
Alayna
No comments:
Post a Comment